Wednesday, January 27, 2010

its been a long time- the computer was moved and I couldn't find it

usually jj does the blogging but he has been mr lazy pants recently, so i am doing it. we had a great christmas and new year going up to the cabin with aunty steph. we walked in the forest and i found lot of deep poop to snack on. it was sooooo good. even jj had some and admitted it was as good as sushi. we got to lounge by the fire in the evening. i'm not good at lounging, but jj is

i am doing very well finding my way around now. my orientation and mobility skills are much better and i don't bump into stuff as much. unless the guy moves a chair or laundry basket out and doesn't put them away. i often put away other stuff like shoes and jackets left out where i bump into them. i put this stuff on my day bed in the corner, that way i know where it is

i keep my toys there too. except when jj uses them, he just drops them when he's done and it takes me some time to find them sometimes

i even like playing with other dogs now. in the park cooper follows me everywhere trying to steal my squeaky toy, carter is pretty cool but doesn't play with me like jj and cooper. i sometimes play with eddie but he barks too much at times and i don't know where i am

we're moving to a new apartment soon. i got to sniff it this morning and it was very exciting. it was after we played at the beach so i was a little muddy and wet, but i got a very thorough drying before entering the building, and another before entering the new home

jj will be so surprised! I get first dibs on my bedroom

did i tell you that up at the cabin jj and i shared a room all to ourselves? we were so spoiled as we got to sleep on a big bed all to ourselves. i much prefer the bed with the guy in it and even more with aunty steph on lazy mornings. except when i need to pee then its get up now!

ok more on the new home soon

bye duke


1 comment:

Delilah and Rocket said...

Sounds like you're fitting in just fine!