Monday, March 15, 2010

most difficult choice ever

hi everyone

duke here.  i have a sad update for you

my buddy jj is not coming to visit anymore.  he used to stay with us for a month and some other place for a month.  my monkey was explaining to me that this was too hard on him emotionally and that jj was to stay one place now.  so we had to be willing to give him up so he could have a single home and we could be free of the past.  so while free, we are very, very sad

we wish jj could have come to stay with us for ever and ever. he helped me learn to live again and was a best friend to the monkey since he was cocktail wiener sized.

we will both miss him dearly and love him more than anything

hugs and kisses little man

we love you for ever and ever

dudu

ps please be understanding and don't talk to my monkey about this

No comments: