Friday, July 17, 2009

Duke has a vacation

hi duke here.

i took a long car ride to a place called naramata for a vacation with the guy. we stayed with some friends who were very nice to me and let me play with their dog diva.

diva and i had our differences at first but we're cool now. i only have to show some aggro to her when she gets too jumpy and freaks me out. she chills fast tho' and forgives me faster.

the guy was there to do a triathlon where you swim (i don't like swimming much yet, i know how to swim but it still freaks me out), then bike (they freak me out too, coming out of nowhere fast then gone!) and run (i like running but not when its hot).

jj told me i should stand near where the people get on their bikes, i'm not sure why as i can't see anything...

he's sneaky though and i am sure he had his own special reasons.

so i had a week vacationing. i chased quail, sniffed deer, dug up marmots and even went swimming. the guy help up my bum so i could swim more easily when i got tired. i'll work on that in case my chicken gets tossed out in the lake- again.

this is me at the lake. it was hot

by


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Duke! I'm the one that kept you briefly until your big trip to Canada happened.. You look fantastic and I'm so pleased you have such a great JJ and Monkey in your life LOL
Both your original rescuer and I are thrilled to see you with such a great life now!!! best to all of you teresa ~ collar of hope rescue