Monday, July 20, 2009

Lucy mail

hi everyone, i got my first pee.mail from lucy. she and i both were waiting for adoption at dogwood together. not sure if i remember i was having a rough time back then...
Hi Duke,

I remember you. You look like I do. I am a GSP, too but I can see. So is Maggie but she is smaller. She is not well now and is having what Mom thinks are "seizures" but not bad ones.

Mom says she eats too many bad things when we are taken for our walks. I just spend my time running with my step brother, Bailey who is a V just like JJ. I bet Bailey could outrun JJ. Bailey caught his first crow this season and then let me and Maggie play with it. It didn't play.

Johnny the dog walker took it away from us. Marco, our new family member, is lazy. He just stands and watches. He doesn't run like Bailey and I do.

Lucy

No comments: