Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Duke and surf

Hiya Doggers!

hi

The Duke and I took to the beach over the weekend and here are a couple of pics of the Duke. I am very proud of him, he's playing on the beach, wading in the water and waves, staring down the ocean at times, sniffing it...

i like the beach. wading

There was a while a few months back when the Duke wasn't even keen on getting his feet wet! He would U-turn as soon as he hit the water and run back up the beach. Bit by bit he has gone in deep and deeper, longer and longer, pretty soon he'll be swimming again!

swimming


is that me jj?



feet wet

Me- I'm a big wave pro and was leaving over them to retrieve sticks the Monkey was throwing for me. That's how I stay trim and sleek, running, jumping, swimming, healthy diet and lots of quality naps...

Yawn... which reminds me its time for another nap.

The Gaffer and duke

No comments: