Friday, August 14, 2009

um jj? i think i'm not doing well. my tummy isn't normal anymore

What's up Duke?

i'm not farting anymore. i used to fart all the time. now, nothing- no smell, no sound, no funny rumblings. and i'm pooping next to nothing

Duke, little buddy, welcome to the wonderful world of raw food.

what's raw food? isn't anything we eat food?

Not just anything Duke, the good stuff... Like we get at breaky and dinner. Oooooh I'm salivating at the thought! Remember the salmon and tripe from today?

what's salivating? and why are you drooling like a rabid labrador? mmmm i liked food today. i ate faster than you today

Whatever! I was savouring my food!

is that what you're trying to do when you finish first and try to stick your head in my bowl? i can tell you know, even though i can't see you i know you're there

I'm going to bed now.

Where's my blanket?

MONKEY! Get my blanky!






No comments: