Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Apples and oranges

The other day I was considering difference between the Duke and I.

i'm an oreo and you're a gingerbread dog?

Aside from the
obvious difference we all accept as gospel, I am more handsome, more athletic, more cultured, more graceful, more elegant, have better manners, etc., etc. But alas, modesty restrains me from painting a true picture for you.

i eat faster, when you don't hide my bowl

I was looking more at the subtle difference between us and I thought I could share my insight into how we interact with others using some monkey videos.

So, here's "me"...




And here is Duke...



why does my movie have louder noises and less nice music JJ?

Enough said.

The Gaffer and Duke

2 comments:

jjwright said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA this is SOO apt!!! I love it :-)
Duke, we still love you even if you are loud noises and demo derby :-)

Delilah and Rocket said...

Duke you take life by the tail and run with it. Gotta admire your fortitude.